Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pre-Basic 10: The Hair Cut

I have gone from a man trying to hide his balding to a man who is not afraid of letting the world know that he is bald. I went with a number 2 clippers all around. I am thinking about going to a number 1 later. We will see how burnt I get from my water skiing trip next week.

I got home from my last day of work in the first picture and buzzed my head. The second picture is a few days later after church. Looking at the two pictures there is not that big of a difference. I don't know what I was afraid of. No one has mentioned anything about me cutting my hair, but they have talked more about me joining the military. I am guessing they assume that I have buzzed my hair to get ready for the army.

Anyway, fun times. I remember stroking my hair for the last time. I will probably never grow it out again. Now it is time for me to get rid of the blinding whiteness that shines from my head.


0 comments: