Friday, July 3, 2009

Pre-Basic 27: How to email me during Basic Training

For those of you that would like to send me a letter during Basic Training via email you can email a nice senior couple who gives letters to soldiers in the ward that I will be attending. I got this information from Afton Welker, a high school friend whose husband is at the same basic training site right now. Maybe I will see him while I am there. It is always nice to see someone that you know when you are in a new place. Afton has given me some helpful information while preparing for the Army. I am thankful to all who have shared their knowledge with me to help me better prepare for the adventure to come.

This is how you email me.
1. The couple want my name in the subject line. David Sparks.
2. They don't want attachments, photos, or articles.
3. The email address is: layhw@embarqmail.com

It would be nice to hear a note or two each Sunday for comfort. Most importantly keep me and the other service men and women in your prayers if you don't already.

0 comments: