Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pre-Basic 5: Second PT

I have been doing pretty good at exercising most everyday since my first PT. The hardest part has been the long distance running. I have recently started to work on the speed instead for a while, and build up the endurance.

Well today I took the PT again. The results: 76 Push-ups, 50 Sit-ups, and 17:36 2-mile. For my age bracket that is 100, 69, and 61 points. For a total of 230. I would like to max out on the points and get 300 total points. I should be able to do it with the sit-ups no problem. I am going to keep trying with the running. To max out I need to get 13:18 2-mile. Right now I am working on running at a 6:30 mile pace. We will see if I can get faster doing that.

Everyday I am losing a little weight. I don't have a scale to keep track, but it feels good seeing my gut slowly diminish.

0 comments: